Archive for May, 2012

Website update

May 26, 2012

Forty-five files have been prepared for the website this week. Twenty-one of the files are new. Sixteen of the new files are images. Updated files have gone into the Chronology of Animation and the List of Anime Television Series. New series files added to the List are Baku Tech! Bakugan; Fate/Zero 2nd Season; Jewelpet Kira Deco!; Pretty Rhythm Dear My Future; and, Upotte!!.

Website update

May 19, 2012

I’m afraid I had a lazy week, only thirty-two files have been prepared for the website this week. Thirteen of the files are new. The updates are to the Chronology of Animation and the List of Anime Television Series. Nine of the new files are images. New series files added to the List are Accel World; Natsuiro Kiseki; Sankarea; and, Sengoku Collection.

And I’ve also discovered that I still have some more cleanup to do on the List before it is totally converted into a frame-less environment.

Website update

May 12, 2012

Fifty-eight files have been prepared for the website this week. Twenty-five of the files are new. The updates are to the Chronology of Animation, the List of Anime Television Series, and the World Animation page. Nineteen of the new files are images. New series files added to the List are Acchi Kocchi; Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? Obu za Dead; Lupin the Third: Mine Fujiko to Iu Onna (the first new Lupin III series since the Eighties); Medaka Box; Recorder to Randell Re; and, Shirokuma Cafe.

Website update

May 5, 2012

Fifty-two files have been prepared for the website this week. Twenty-five of the files are new. The updates are to the Chronology of Animation, the List of Anime Television Series, and the World Animation page. Twenty-one of the new files are images. New series files added to the List are Arashi no Yoru ni: Himitsu no Tomodachi; Bokusatsu Tenshi Dokuro-chan 2 (a series I missed in 2007); Gakkatsu!; and, Ribbon-chan.

Also, this week I think I’ve finally finished removing all the files that were supposedly superseded early in 2011 when I “finished” moving everything out of frames. The number of files on the website has been reduced from over 5,000 to just below 2,700 text files. (Of course, including images, there are about 4,200 files on the website.)